These pictures are from what feels like a hundred years ago and our vacation to California and Lake Tahoe that I never got around to posting. But this is truly what we live for...the lazy days where we get away and just enjoy each other and our amazing family! Knowing this kind of stuff is around the corner gets me through each work day! There are about 4 million pictures--you know how I am with pictures--so brace yourselves.


We spent our first day there with Makayla playing in the pool. She and Bryan were too funny. He kept tricking her into coming up to him and then spraying her...over and over...it was great. Then she got smart and tried to turn the hose off. She's quite a genius for a 4 year old!

The next day we headed to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. We went to the Shuka whale show, watched the dolphins, thought about peting the sting rays, rode all the rides, and got some major blisters on our feet from walking. By the end of the day I had to walk with my flip flops half off because my feet were bleeding.

I thought the shark aquarium would be neat to go through. Wow was I wrong. We walked in and I realized that the sharks were surrounding me. I started panicing and having visuals of the tank breaking open above my head and the sharks attacking me. Lets just say that part of the excursion lasted about 2 minutes. I did however brave the boomerang not once but TWICE. It was intense--one of th
ose that goes
forward and then switches backwards. Bryan's favorite "ride" was paying 25 cents to spray people in the face on the water ride.

We went and watched the flamingos, rode our favorite ride 4 times, at greasy fair food, and made sure Bry got a picture with Batman and Robin. We had a blast!

2 comments:
You two have so many fun vacation memories! Love it!
Love,
Janelle
Those are great pictures! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment