
I realize I've become obsessed with sharing the good books I've read with everyone, but these are incredible. He is an extremely powerful writer. Reading these tragic stories has given me a new perspective and deeper gratitude for the country we live in and the freedoms we experience. I seriously want to fly over to Afghanistan and bring all the orphaned children home with me. I know this sounds cliche but these are soul touching and heart wrenching, but amazing books.One could not count the moons that shimmer on her roofs,
Or the thousand splendid suns that hide behind her walls.

2 comments:
This is funny because I just put this book on hold at the library! My brain is DYING for some reading material other than Eight Silly Monkeys. We'll talk when I finish.
When I leave the SHC, I will check your blog for new book suggestions so you must keep them coming or i shall become uneducated and daft:)
Post a Comment