The whole family went up to Tahoe and stayed at the new Cabin. That night we went to an italian dinner which was delicious. Then we went home and played hours and hours of cards, followed by some old cowboy movie. (I fell asleep--surprising).
Makayla ran Josh over...

We biked around the Lake and through the History Camp Richardson. They had a gorgeous gardens area and the fun little fire engine. (Bryan made sure to "make out" with me in the back seat in front of his entire family). We also made a stop at the actual beach. I did not want to leave. Lastly we hit up the ice cream parlor. Excellent. I'm pretty sure the babies like the ice cream the best. Our last night in Tahoe we had the Cabin all to ourselves. We stayed up late watching movies and eating pizza.

























4 comments:
OH MY GOSH, Ashley! This looks SO FUN!! I'm so jealous--I miss the mountains and outdoors stuff like this so bad!! You had a jam-packed fun vacation--so fun!
Love,
Janelle
Ashley-
I tried to get Bryan to take Tate over night, But I am not sure what happened there. :) Thanks for the offer I just might take you up on that offer. Have a good weekend.
Valerie
Ashley-
I tried to get Bryan to take Tate overnight, but I am not sure what happened there. :) Thanks for the offer I will have to take you up on that! Have a good weekend.
Valerie
Ok I am a dork and somehow I posted it before I was done. So sorry! Val
Post a Comment