Saturday, March 10, 2007

****TUCANOS****

Happy Birthday to My Best Friend Kristen!!
We love you!!!
So how did we decide to celebrate? Tucanos!
I just need to take a minute to be sentimental. I met Kristen one of the first days that I transfered to BYU. I was in a completely new situation, where I knew no one and she took care of me. My first memory of Kristen is when she found out I was moving into our King Henry appartment. She left me this crazy message screaming about how happy she was I was moving in. I could barely understand her because she was laughing so hard--which I later found out was because of my Canadian like accent. We became inseperatable from the very beginning, even though I drove her nuts with my 3 showers a day. :) All of the people around us thought we had been friends since childhood and didn't believe us when we said we had only know eachother a month. Since then we have been through so much together--and I am so thankful for her friendship. She is one of the people in my life that make it so good!


We had to use our free birthday dinners at the best Brazilian Meat place ever! Even though Kristen is 7 months pregnant we still got her to eat lots! After dinner we came home and played ticket to ride. Poor Landen wasn't doing too hot and says, "I'm going no where in life." Yeah and then who won?!? LANDEN...of course.
Green means keep it coming!! And lastly we have the cemetary: SICK!

2 comments:

kristen said...

We had so much fun with you guys!! Thanks for the sweet story- you are the best! And just to clarify... I WAS NOT yelling into the phone- but I was excited to meet you! Ü Landen really likes the pile of meat... actually it looks pretty discusting- yum! So good!
ps... can you email me those pics? They are cute!

Janelle said...

Love it! Love that Tucano's meat!