Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Life in my Hometown...
Okay people, I need you all to understand what kind of a town I spent my first 18 years in. We got our first stop light when I left for college so maybe this shouldn't baffle me but it did....Last night I was talking to my mother and said "we starting just getting movies from Red Box". She had no idea what I was talking about. When I explained that it was renting movies from McDonalds she about died with disbelief. She had no idea you could do that. Wow--good old Altoona, Wisconsin. And...to top off not having a Red Box they got over 2 feet of snow in one night. That's where I come from...don't judge me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you know i don't judge you... someone who knows her beef varieties should be respected in life! at least that's what my dad thinks Ü
hahahaha!
Post a Comment