Friday night Bryan came home with a Large Papa Murphy's Pizza (Half Hawaiian and half pepperoni--the way we always do it!), Movies: Over the Hedge and Casino Royale, and a Puzzle!! Our families have always done puzzles together for family time so he decided we were going to attempt it too. Yeah but what puzzle did h
e bring home?!? A Monet--the Sailboats. If any of you are Art experts you know that that painting is all the same color--BLUE! How in the world are you supposed to put together a 1000 piece puzzle that is all the same color? Well Bryan was convinced that we could...
Here are some pictures of our attempts... We worked on this thing for about 3 hours and just got the out line done. I quit after that. This puzzle was toooo much work--my dedication was lacking. Bryan on the other hand kept at it while I watched the movie. :) He only got a few more pieces done after the master stopped working on it. Who knows if we will ever finish it. As for now, it is taking up our entire kitchen table which means we ate our Sunday dinner on the couch :)
Saturday morning I went to the big shade sale with Kristen. We were good wives and didn't buy too much--but got some great deals. In the afternoon we had our ward softball picnic. I got to talk with all the girls while the boys played. Bryan hit a home run, got some nice grass stains on his shorts, and of course is in pain from playing with a bad shoulder. Melissa and I were sitting there and totally called the complaining because her husband has the same situation. :)
Sunday was a bitter sweet day. I got released from my calling in the Relief Society Presidency. I will miss the girls that I got to serve with so much; they were amazing and turned into such good friends. And I will greatly miss serving the women in our ward. It was a great growing experience for me and such a huge blessing. I don't, however, think that I will miss the 8 am meetings :) With our release brought all my other dear friends callings into either the RS presidency or YW presidency. Good luck girls! We are routing for you!Lastly, for any of you Art Lovers: One of the nurses at work showed me where you can make your own magical creation. jacksonpollock.org.

2 comments:
That looks like it was tons of fun! I'm so glad that you posted on our blog and that I finally found yours! Have a good one!
You guys are hilarious! I hope you can get the puzzle off your table someday!
Post a Comment