...Across the street....
We are closing on a townhome April 2! We are so excited to have it as our home for the next 3 years since we have decided for sure that we are staying at BYU for Law school. Bry and I got to start shopping for paint colors and new flooring. It is soooo fun! I cannot wait to design my own home! Anyway I fell in love with the colors we picked--a light kakhi, a darker tan, a light blue/seafoam greenish colorish, and a cranberry kitchen! :) The upstairs is yet to be determined.
And since Stephanie said this story is "blogworthy" I'm sharing:
When we moved into our current townhome the previous owner left the couch. Since we couldn't afford a new one we cleaned, restuffed, and layed foam for the bottom of this one. We got a cute cover and made it look decent. I personally have despised the thing since the day we moved in. It's the most uncomfortable couch on the face of the earth. And we have to fix the cover everytime we sit on it--not to mention we have to have a wooden dowel holding the dumb thing in place which jams into your back when you sit down. And I am not exaggerating a bit!
We sold our place in one day but not without some throw-ins. When we counter-offered, they sent in another offer that said they would accept our counter-offer only if.....we would leave the couch. HAHA! Bryan and I had looked forward to the day we could burn that dumb thing, but I guess if we have to we can leave it. Oh my gosh--if only they had sat on the thing.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats, Ash! I want to see pictures on April 2! And especially when you're done with the painting and decor. :)
Love,
Janelle
hey that is so fun! have so much fun decorating!
We're so glad that you guys aren't moving too far! Good job on the couch, what a wierd thing to include in a contract!
Post a Comment