A bunch of our good friends from the ward got together for a BBQ at the park for St. Patricks Day. Carly made a beautiful green cake to celebrate. :) It was so gorgeous out--except we should have started earlier because an hour later it got dark and freezing! While it was nice out it so so fun to just hang out with everyone!
This is Amy's cute little girl Olivia. She should probably be my new best friend because she loves pink as much as me. :)

Bry and little Logan playing catch...kind of ;)

Our buddies from Alabama--his wife is ashamed of the Confederate flag blanket.
And Jesse enjoying his "Buffalo Burger".

Bry and me in the sweet shades.
Amy, baby Ethan, and me freezing to death. And Amy--I'm still devestated that I didn't get those videos at Enrichment. :)Bry and I went back to the Park Sunday for a walk. On our way in we walked past a family and the little boy was on this plastic tricycle crying. 45 minutes later they walk by us--and the little boy is still doing the pathetic whining cry. His sister who was probably 2 years older was blowing by him on her bike. He scream cries at her "I want to be the leader". And she turns around and say "Bryan's a cry baby" I was laughing so hard because I just pictured my Bryan as a little boy being like that. And then Bryan leans over and says to me "she's obviously not very advanced in her teasing--if she was she'd be saying cryin' bryan." Apparently he's heard that one before...

1 comment:
WOW I didn't even realize it was St. Patricks day that day! Super cute pics. I'm so glad spring is here!
Post a Comment