
I can't get over how adorable he was!! The cute blond hair and brown eyes! Now the little boy that hang glided cats off the roof, broke windows, and flushed his GI Joe's is all grown up.
Bry turned 24 years old today--how precious. So of course I wanted to make his day special so I get up extra early and make him a big waffle breakfast. I bring it up to him around 8 and wake him up to eat. He opens one eye...goes mmm...takes a tiny bite...and then says "eh can you move that." Don't you want it? "No not right now, I'm sleeping." And proceeds to put the pillow over his head. Yeah--not a morning person.Bryan called me Friday and says, "Thanks for the birthday present. I love it!" What'd I buy you?!? "Golf Clubs. Your the best honey." Bry got up--at who knows when (obviously not 8) a
nd went golfing to celebrate his birthday. Then we went to lunch at Goodwood! Mmm I love the pulled pork. And here is the birthday boy with his beloved diet coke and pulled pork. 

When Bry was driving me back to work I asked him what he was going to do the rest of the day...he says wash windows. WHAT?!? (Well then I remember that on my moms birthday last year we called her and that's what she had done all day--crazy woman) He says, "I just want to be able to understand your mom better." So when my parents called to wish him happy birthday I told my mom that--but she's so gullible she believed him. WOW mom! :)
Then that night we went over to the Pauls place to watch 24!!! THANK YOU Josh, Steph, Mike, and Amy! Bry loves the golf balls and tees--he was way excited. You guys are so sweet! We all sang Happy Birthday to him, he made a wish, and he blew out his candles....on the cupcakes that he made. Yes, he makes the b
est cupcakes ever--puts mine to shame--so, sadly and pathetically my husband wanted to make his own birthday cupcakes. Oh and I learned that every other family has these cute happy birthday songs that they sang to eachother. Yeah in my family we always joked with the "You smell like a monkey" version...You can feel the love in the Hoggatt home :) Anyway, I think that about wraps up the day--I hope it was good for him because he means the world to me!

3 comments:
Oh my gosh! Totally forgot to tell Bry Happy Birthday yesterday! Pass the word on from the Tutt's! Looks like it was super fun!
haha.. i'm loving the scabs on the knobby knees Ü
Bryan was a cute baby! You guys will have super cute kids for sure!
Post a Comment