



So with everything that has been going on Bry decided to have calla lilies sent to me at work. I LOVE these flowers! I was really surprised and it definitely cheered me up. He is sooo good to me! Sometimes I feel like he can read my mind because a few nights ago I was thinking about how cute it was the first time he sent me flowers at work for my birthday while we were just dating and then he does it again. I'm very, very blessed! And Kelli--great photography :)
Just a funny note: My little sister cracks me up! She decided to come out to BYU in the fall--which I am so excited about. Her and my parents were talking about how normally one of the perks of private school is that you aren't a number. My dad says to Erika, well sorry but at BYU that probably wont be one of the perks with 30,000 students. And Erika says to him sarcastically, "I'm a child of God and I have divine worth. I am not a number."

1 comment:
oh bry is so sweet!! i was going to say... how come you have all of these great pictures on the spot? do you carry a camera around with you in case of a photo-op? you know that would be the true scrapbooker spirit! i love your fam- i'm glad erika decided on byu...good choice erika.
Post a Comment