
(The man just looks mean and deceiving to me. Also, is his wife trying to win more votes for him by showing herself as much as a suit will possibly allow? Seriously!)When I completely set aside the fact that Romney does share the same moral beliefs, he is clearly still the better guy for the job especially if you consider yourself a conservative! He is running for the executive office. Obviously this requires much experience with the economy. The man has that--look at the companies he has run! I can't understand why America is so oblivious to this. Also, they keep saying that Romeny is "attacking" the other candidates but the reality is HE IS POINTING OUT THE TRUTH IN ALL THE LIES! He is showing the statistics that these other men choose to lie about. It is sickening to me. How does someone that wants to lead our country stand in front of everyone and make things up?!? After last nights Super Tuesday I am left with a pit in my stomach. I respect what McCain did for our country when he was in the service, but now all I see in him is a slimmy politian who is basically a democrat running on the conservative ticket. I don't know if I could vote for him--which leaves me with Clinton or a slight chance of Obama?!? I am left to vote for the better of two evils. Lovely. I am praying for a miracle!

6 comments:
you COMPLETELY echo'ed my thoughts. Thankyou for putting them into words!
Amen! That is exactly what I've been feeling! Everyone I talk to is questioning why they should even bother voting. Which leads me to the question of who IS voting for Clinton and McCain? Ugh!
ashley i am feeling the same thing! i don't call myself conservative or liberal, democrat or republican...i just want to vote for who will do the best job...and i am scared that the two choices i will have come november will be mccain and clinton! i cannot vote for those two people! i sure hope the country wakes up and gives romney a chance...or at least that obama overtakes clinton (cuz in my opinion i'd vote for obama over mccain - i really dislike mccain...). anyways thanks for that post...our household was pretty frustrated about this last night/this morning!!
Welcome to Washington-style politics. Sadly, this is what our country has come to, and McCain is a Washington politician. I couldn't agree more. However, for the love of everything decent, don't vote for Hillary or Obama. You think McCain is bad? He is, but it's better than communism/socialism. This is Derek, by the way.
100% agree... glad we can continue being best friends. :) ps... does melissa live in utah? ;)
Ashley,
It is so much fun to read your posts and keep updated on what you are doing. I am so excited that you are pregnant! Congratulations! You waited so long and it is finally so close.
Post a Comment