Okay so we got a huge blessing last week. Bry interviewed at two firms in California right outside of Sacramento and got offered intern positions at both. He absolutely loved one of the firms and is planning on working there for the summer. This will be such an incredible opportunity for him. They are allowing him to work as a clerk but also to shadow actual court cases with their attorneys. He's very excited to further his law education in this way after working so hard this year. Anyway we feel so blessed that this fell into place for him. All this is very, very good news...I just started panicking once I really thought about what this meant. They want him to start May 5...last time I checked I am supposed to be having a baby May 24! So instead of going into problem solving mode I just sat and worried and cried. Will a new doctor take me this late in my pregnancy?

What hospital do I go to? Our insurance will only cover 60% of out of state providers! Am I going to go into labor in the middle of Nevada?!? Okay I wont make you endure the 9 million other questions that ran through my head. Like I said before I am so grateful for my in laws. They really came to our rescue. They are going to let us live with them all summer; they helped
us figure out a second insurance. My sister in law called her OBGYN and the hospital to confirm they will accept me in May. Although we still have some things to figure out I am feeling much better about everything. I realize I can't plan out exactly what is going to happen with my delivery and I just need to calm
down!!We had such a fun trip to California. Besides Bryan's interviews he also was asked to be a guest lecturer in one of his old professors Business Law classes. I got to sit in on the class and watch. I laughed when the professor asked Bry what was the most exciting thing he'd done in life up until now and he replied with, "getting married in the middle of a semester was pretty exciting." All the students that were not LDS looked at him like you have got to be kidding me loser. Very different environment from BYU. Jolene, Tami, and Megan threw me the cutest "on the go" shower. It was such a fun day!!! In the morning they handed me an envolope full of coupons for things like $50 at Pottery Barn Kids, a bring home baby Gymboree outfit, and our favorite things from Babies R Us. We went to lunch at Olive Garden and later that night after a full day of shopping got chocolate cake!
I got sooooooooooo spoiled at Gymboree. I am still in shock. I go home and just stare at the little clothes--I can't wait to put our little boy in them! Here are the cute outfits I came home with. I got the entire Alligator line and I am in love with it!













We just love being around family out there and getting to be involved in everything. We got to see the progress on Tami and Wes's new home, went to Fool's Gold with Bry's parents, went to Bry's cousins homecoming, and got to babysit our little neice and nephew.

8 comments:
So cute! All of those little clothes are adorable. You look so good!! And congrats on the California dream!! I'm so excited for you guys!
those clothes are SO cute!! i'm totally jealous :) good luck w/ the move...i'm glad your family has been such a huge help, i can't imagine how stressful that'd be! but - everything will work out great!
Congrats on the jobs! That's amazing. I'm hoping to be NorCal this summer too, cross your fingers. And on the due date note, I would have done the exactly the same thing! But I probably would have stayed behind and had the baby here! (I'm crazy). good luck with everything!
Cute clothes!! Sounds like the shower was a blast - what a neat idea! Your last belly shot is adorable - you look great!! Congrats to Bryan on the job, how exciting!
YOU LOOK SO CUTE! I Love getting baby boys clothes too! They are so cute. Yea for boys!
Oh my gosh, you're super cute. You look so great! I'm excited for you guys to move out here, you'll love it! My mom and Jolene work together in the stake and so I know what a gem you have for a mother-in-law. How nice that things are falling into place for you. We'll have to get together this summer.
I am so happy for you that everything is working out so perfectly, that is sooo great! That was so fun seeing you yesterday, I wish under different circumstances, the Dr. there actually just called and they there is a fracture in the x-ray as well as a torn muscle, FUN stuff! Anyway, you look so cute and I am way happy for you and Brian!!! So glad to see you are out and about and off of bedrest!
I am totally excited. Ben got a job in San Francisco. So we are moving there the first of June. That's so cool, we'll be so close. We'll have to get together. I can't wait to see you and your little one.
Post a Comment