Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Big Mama?!?

This morning when I was getting dressed I put on one of my white shirts from Undertease. I thought to myself--I really need to get a few more of these. My sister in law gave them to me so I didn't know what size they were. I look at the shirt and there was no size on it. All pregnant woman can't wear the same Undertease size can they??? Then I look at it again and see it says "Little Mama."

What are the other two sizes then? Average Mama and Big Mama?? Seriously?!? What pregnant lady would want to buy a shirt sized BIG MAMA? It can't be. I am going to the store just to see if this is true.

4 comments:

Kelli and Dana said...

Ahhh, I love little moments like that. Well, Ashley, you will truly be a 'little mama'. I remember when Ali came back and she looked like she'd just popped a beach ball out of her shirt as a joke. You can both be tiny mamas!

benandkiki said...

I don't know why people name things like that. It's like when you find the perfect pair of pants but you refuse to buy them because the style runs small so you would have to buy a bigger size, and who wants to buy a bigger size.

kami said...

all i know is that i don't wanna wear a shirt that says big mamma!! i feel big enough already!

*katie said...

Too funny...so did you find the bigger size? I'm so curious to know what it's called!