LOVE <3
<3 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
-1 Corinthians 13:4-7
<3 One word frees us of all the weight and pain for the world: that word is love. –Sophocles
<3 The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. –Helen Keller
<3 I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. -Roy Croft
<3 Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. -Mark Twain
<3 Love is the seed of all hope. It is the enticement to trust, to risk, to try, to go on. -Gloria Gaither
<3 Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end. -Germaine De Stael
<3 You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty. -Anonymous
Happy One Hundred!Today is also special for us for another reason...I have exactly one hundred days to go until we meet our little baby boy!! The love I already feel for this baby is beyond words; I really cannot imagine how I will feel when he is born. As excited as I am it was also kind of a sad realization. Pregnancy has gone too fast. I have actually really loved being pregnant. I love feeling him move and knowing that he is growing and safe. Never failing, his movement brings a smile to my face. The other day at Bryan's trial competition someone asked us if we had any kids at home and Bryan's reply was, "No we just bring ours with us everywhere." I love that! So here is to enjoying the next 100 days to the very fullest!

5 comments:
that's so exciting!! best of luck for your next 100 days. how are things going? are you still on bed rest?
How exciting Little Mama! I remember thinking pregnancy would never end, then it seemed to start flying by, though the last few weeks seemed to drag on for forever--what can I say? It's a rollercoaster. I'm glad you're enjoying it!
awww i love those quotes. and one hundred days!! wohoo! we need a 100 days left belly pic!
This is the best time of pregnancy. When you're over morning sickness but you're not too uncomfortable yet. Enjoy it! Pretty soon you'll be hoping that baby comes out the sooner the better. It really is amazing to feel your baby move.
cute picture!!
Post a Comment