Monday, May 14, 2007

Work In Progress.

First I'd like to say before you go on and read my dear, dear husbands post that I AM NOT A HIKER. Everyone that has ever known me knows without question that I am a girly girl, not a rugged outdoors woman. And so the whole "Ashley's trial pick" is sooo not true. Shocking--Bryan exaggerates! Unfortunately everything else is 100% accurate. I am surprised I am still alive. I am also surprised that it was actually quiet fun. :)
Anyway this home decorating is more up my alley...and here is our continued progress.
We got our new couch, loveseat, chair and ottoman which was shipped from China--and still in the packaging. We also got our new armiore which I am madly in love with! :)

Hugs All Around!!

We also finally got our washer and dryer installed! It only took 2 1/2 hours! I did my first load of delicates--it works fabulously!
And below is a picture of our new dinning room table! I suppose you probably could have put that one together on your own.















Bryan has made great progress on the flooring! It's all done in the kitchen and dinning area. He just has a few boards left to lay in the living room! He's doing a beautiful job, but says it will be the last time. :)

More pictures of the flooring and colors and all that!



And this final picture is the new carpet!!! Can you tell the difference Jolene?!? :) Thanks for all your help with the colors! They are really turning out the way we hoped.





5 comments:

Someone that Matters (Bryan) said...

I don't know about the carpet, but I like the carpet model!!! Da Doot Do!

Amy D. said...

I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE IT! You guys have done such a great job and every time I'm on a walk..you are not home. Be home sometime!

Melissa said...

Wow! Things are looking so great you guys! I love the cabinet too Ash! I'm also a huge fan of the haystack paint color, I like it so much that I painted my whole living room that color!

Steph said...

Looks awesome. I love it! We can't wait to see it when its all done!

Linds said...

Wow! Your place looks really great! Way to go!