Last night wrapped up our 24 nights until next season. All 8 of us crammed on the couch and watched the two hour season finale. It was great, although I must say that Jack is getting pretty emotional. I don't know what to think about that. It was a rather dramatic ending. I thought for sure he was going to hurl himself over the cliff. And Chloe is prego?!? She better be on next season because she is by far my favorite awkward character. I love to laugh at her. Anyway, thanks to Josh and Steph for letting us spend every Monday night at your place!!!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
24
Last night wrapped up our 24 nights until next season. All 8 of us crammed on the couch and watched the two hour season finale. It was great, although I must say that Jack is getting pretty emotional. I don't know what to think about that. It was a rather dramatic ending. I thought for sure he was going to hurl himself over the cliff. And Chloe is prego?!? She better be on next season because she is by far my favorite awkward character. I love to laugh at her. Anyway, thanks to Josh and Steph for letting us spend every Monday night at your place!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We'll look forward to many more Monday nights. Without 24 I guess we will have to continue to WASTE our husbands at pictionary! :)
I think Steph should be banned from commenting.
Post a Comment