Friday, May 11, 2007

TWILIGHT

I have become mildly obsessed with reading. It helps make work pass quicker and these books the girls at work keep recommending are amazing. Basically why I'm blogging this is because it is by far one of the best books I've ever read. I read all 500 pages in 2 days because I couldn't put it down. Now I'm completely, one hundred percent, lost in the story. I love that feeling! Thank goodness there is a sequal. And like all the girls at work I'm utterly infatuated with Edward. :) Read it! Soon you'll understand exactly what I mean!

2 comments:

Shippe said...

Mildly.....right, we all know better ;)

Unknown said...

Seriously Ash, I would have never ever ever picked up this book on my own but WOW was it good! I already have Eclipe pre-ordered at Borders for when it comes out in August! I can't wait!
-Ash