BASICS
Birthplace: Eau Claire, WI
Heritage: mostly English, but my dad's side is a big mix of everything including Native American which I think is kinda cool.
Hometown: Altoona, WI
Relationship Status: Married
Siblings: Logan, Erika, and Cody. Plus Bryan's: Josh, Ashley, Tami, Wes, Jarom, and Megan.
Tattoos and Piercings: Just my ears.
FAVORITES
Song: "You and I"
Singer: Michael Buble, Keith Urban
TV Show: Grey's Anatomy, Lost, Office, 24--basically I watch way too much TV.
Color: light green and pink
Place: California/Florida: the ocean, Lake Tahoe, HOME.
Scent: Lacoste Cologne, fresh flowers, mountain air, newly dried laundry.
Shoes: Seychelles, Steve Maddens, flip flops, pumas...basically I just LOVE shoes.
Quote: "We find happiness in the midst of the trial of our faith. The Lord manifests Himself to us through His tender mercies, which we find along the road of happiness. We see with increased clarity His hand in our lives."
Book: TWILIGHT!! Pride and Prejudice
Movie: Notebook, Walk to Remember, Sweet Home Alabama, Ice Age, Behind Enemy Lines
Board Game: Ticket to Ride, Settlers
Make-up Item: Bare Minerals, Mascara for my blond lashes.
THIS OR THAT
Sun or Rain: sun!!!
Night or Day: night
Love or Money: love
Phone or In-Person: in-person
Hot or Cold: how about in between
MY...
Goal for this year: Read at least a book a week, increase my faith, and start taking classes again.
Most missed memory: I have been blessed with so many good memories I don't even know where to start...childhood: playing ghost in the grave yard with all the neighbor kids and having Kelly across the street, living with Kristen and Sarah in King Henry, Bryan and I's dating days, etc, etc, etc.
Worst Crime: Toliet papering
First Thought Waking Up: "Why doesn't he have to get up too?!?"
Best Physical Feature: smile
Greatest Ambition: being a mother and having a large family!!!
Fears: it's pathetic but--the dark and big dogs.
Worst Habit: OCD
Thing Most Excited About: In no particular order; vacations, moving into our new home, seeing our families, starting our family, and Bryan starting law school.
DO I...
Shower Daily: at least twice a day actually.
Play Instruments: I'm attempting to learn piano because I wish I could say I played.
Wish on Stars: absolutely
Believe in fate: I really do not know how to answer this. I believe that Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and that things happen for a reason, but I also believe that we have agency and the ability to chose a path.
CAN I...
Drive: Yes, but Bryan wont let me on long trips. He thinks I'll fall asleep.
Sew: buttons on :)
Cook: not my favorite thing in the world--but when I do it Bry says I am better than I give myself credit for.
Sing: Ha!
Dance: Did for about 16 years, but then I tried to do Dance Dance Revolution and disgraced myself.
Do A Cartwheel: Oh yes!
FIVE...
About my personality: outgoing, compassionate, complex, emotional, lively
About my life: blessed beyond imagination, steady, opportunity filled, educated, and full of people that are important to me.
Can't live without: my husband, faith, charity, the gospel, and family.
Jobs held: sales associate, dance teacher/parks and rec coordinator, nanny, TA, and medical receptionist.
Dreams: Having a big family, traveling, serving a mission, writing a book, and helping those in need.
Nicknames: Ash, Ashes, Kebbler, Hog-it-all, Mrs. P-hipps.
Hobbies: scrapbooking, reading, writing, decorating, blogging! :)
People I love: My Savior, Bryan, family, friends, and my co-workers.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment