We went to the hospital again last night. I can't get enough of this little girl! She's just so cute! Kri is doing really well. I am still in shock at how fast this all happened. But very grateful for Kri that she had an easy delivery and is safe! I told Kri she's going to be ready to move to Boston because she'll be sick of seeing me. Kristen's mom, Jill, totally made my night by calling me Auntie Ashley. :) It was fun to catch up with her! Anyway, we had a great night sitting around holding little Sophie. Bryan was very content with a new born in his arms. I'm lucky to have such a great husband and such amazing friends! I'm so glad I got to be part of everything yesterday.


On a funny note: I told Bry to pick up a mag for Kri. Being the good husband he is he did. I get in the car with him and look at the magazine he got. The cover had ways to lose weight. Nice one. Thankfully Kristen didn't gain any weight and knows how to laugh--and says "Are you trying to say something Bry"

1 comment:
I love that you have more pictures of Sophie! I am so jealous that you got to see her! I have to wait a whole month!
Post a Comment