Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Beloved Little Sister is Graduating!


















This came in an email from the "favorite child" today. (She likes to call herself that.) Erika is graduating from High School a week from today. Words cannot say how proud of her I am. She has been such a shinning example in the way she has lived her life for her friends and for her family. On top of that this little girl is graduating with a 3.98 and too many accomplishments under her belt to list. I'm so, so happy that she'll be her next year. I doubt that she'll ever let me dress her up again but I'm sure we have many other good times ahead of us! I love you E-baby, egyptian, Eureka, greasy monkey, etc, etc etc!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Hahaha--is that a picture of YOU, Ash? I love it! I miss you and the rest of the ladies! You'll be happy to know I updated my blog today. Have fun with that. I think of you every day!
--Janelle

Linds said...

That is such a sweet picture!