Night 1:
* About 3 a.m.
Bryan: (wakes)Don't roll over!
Me: Huh?
Bryan: (pointing) The baby! You will roll over on him.
Me: He's not in here. Go to sleep.
Bryan: (sleeping like he never said a word.)
Night 2:
Bryan: AHHH! He's going to fall.
Me: Not again.
Bryan: Seriously he's right there!
Me: Where?
Bry: Caden is on the edge of the dresser.
Me: Oh yeah, I wonder who put him there.
Bryan: I don't know, but IT WASN'T ME. (Sleeps)
Night 3:
Bryan: WHAT IS THAT?
Me: You have got to be kidding me.
Bryan: What is that? (Hits my arm under the covers).
Me: That would be my arm?
Bryan: Are you positive?
Me: Yes.
Bryan: Okay, because it could have been a zombie. (Sleeps).

Caden loves his trucks already. Such a boy.
He wants to sit with daddy and play with the controller every time Bry gets on his XBox.
We cheered on our Cougars even though it was an extremely disappointing loss against the big rival. The last two years were much more fun to watch.
Caden insisted on enjoying the game like this.
I say this was his look to the Utes; Bryan thinks it was his look to poor Max.
I got new fabric for a quilt I want to make Caden. I had it laid out to iron, and apparently Caden loved the bright colors. He scooted right over and made himself at home on it.

Playing with dad when he gets home from work.
These last two are for my mom. She started this quilt nearly two years before Caden got here, and spent so much time on it. Well, I hope she thinks was worth it because Caden loves it. He wouldn't turn around for me because he was too busy checking out all the animals...and then he'd pet them. Pretty funny.As I reflect on this last year, I have SO much to be greatful for. We really are blessed and have found so much joy in the journey. I loved what President Monson said in that conference talk, " Our realization of what is most important in life goes hand in hand with gratitude for our blessings."
Happy Thanksgiving dearest friends!!!


10 comments:
He is so dang cute...I can't believe how much he has changed. I can't wait to see him (and you guys of course).
Nice updates...Bri cracks me up with his late night wakes...hilarious!! I can't believe HOW CUTE Caden...Oh my goodness, he's getting so big!
He's so cute!! I love your fabric too - very nice!
My goodness--you will never be bored with Bryan around!!! :) The pictures of Caden are darling, I wish we could join you in Scipio!
I'm loving the BYU Law tee, so cute! Jesse went to the game and I think that will be his last time going to Rice Eccles Stadium. He said it was too CRAZY! Anyway Bry that was so funny, I got a good laugh!
I laugh outloud every time you post the sleepy Bryan stories. Hilarious.
And I'm loving your Amy Butler fabric choices... can't wait to see what you make from such lovely (and masculine) fabrics... let's sew next week, eh?
He is getting so grown up - what a cutie! Okay, I have been missing the Bryan sleeping quotes...love them! You look like you are having so much fun. I'm so happy for you and your cute family!
What funny dreams Bryan has. I hope you all had a great thanksgiving with the family. Caden looks so cute and grown up.
That is hilarious about Bryan talking in his sleep! Michael is a talker too. Remind me to tell you about the time I woke-up to Michael standing on the bed sometime! Caden is just adorable. We need to have a party when finals are over to celebrate!
The Bryan sleep stories had us rolling. I was trying to find more to show Mike how hilarious it is to be you at 3:00am, but couldn't find them!
I also love the new fabrics! I think I used the Amy Butler striped one for bedroom pillow fabrics! You might be able to see them on an April post on our blog! But the colors look at bit different, so I could be wrong! Cute, either way!
Post a Comment