Check out my apron!!! Wonderful Lesley came over last week and taught me how to do everything. I LOVE sewing. It's so much fun creating from scratch and feeling like you accomplished something at the end. Plus, I'm starting to really love cute fabric, which could be a minor problem with the current student budget. :)

Caden watching us sew.

Lesley, Ella, Caden, and me with our finished products.

Love it.
On to my next project...Christmas Eve PJ's.
17 comments:
good job!! that is so cute...i might just have to copy you. and that's the problem - ALL of the cute fabric is too expensive...maybe someday?
That is cute fabric! Way to go!
That is sooo cute! I really want a sewing machine so I can do stuff like that too :)
That is (and will probably stay) the cleanest apron ever
No way...Bry will get it dirty. :)
CUTE CUTE CUTE...GO YOU! I got a sewing machine two Christmas's ago. I've made a hooded towel and it's my best project. I usually just mend stuff. PJ's sound fun!!
Thanks so much for posting these! Now I can steal them for our blog... I'm excited for our next project! Let me know when you're up for round two.
I'm so jealous! Not only did you get to spend the day with one of the coolest gals, but you two ended up with the cutest aprons! I've been trying to convince Lesley to moved to Seattle for a year now so that we could have craft days! It looks like you two did an incredible job!
The apron is so cute. You are fitting into the mother/wife role quite nicely. Who knew the potential you had wasting away at the HC!
Those are so dang cute!! I can't wait to see your PJ's:)
That is the cutest apron. My mom is getting me a sewing machine for christmas and I am SO excited! I also have the problem that we have no money, but i will figure that minor problem out later!
so cute!! You've got skills girl!
yay! so cute. i'm so proud of you and your skilz. hehe... and i'm so happy you love to sew because i still HATE IT! wish we could be best sewing friends too...
You're so cute! I love the apron, come and teach me :)
Ok, sew cute! (Ha!)
Broadbents in Lehi has FABULOUS fabrics. The store is located over near the Legacy Center off Main and (I think) 100 East. You can see it from Main Street.
DARLING project. Show us the PJ's, too!
way fun! i would love to learn how to sew, that has got to feel awesome to create something so fun and cute!!
I love aprons!! This is my new love(I also recently made a couple). Did you make up this pattern or did you get it somewhere? My next apron I want to make is a hostess apron like this. Very cute.
Post a Comment