Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Picture Tag

I got tagged by Katie and Liz and I was so excited because it's picture tag. Take the 4th picture from your 4th folder and tell about it.
This is the birthday cake Bryan made me after we'd been dating for about a month. It was my favorite color, pink, and it was delicious! He was the most thoughtful boyfriend in the world.
So then I looked on our myBook to see what the 4th and 4th pic was and I about died laughing. I'll REALLY regret putting this up later but I'm sure everyone will get a good laugh because I look like such an idiot.

Three words: Hoggatt Family Vacation.

July 2005. After walking around Washington DC for about 12 hours in 500 degree humidity I had had it with the statues and pictures, so this was the beautiful pose I gave my dad. Awh, ridiculous.

I tag: Kristen, Andrea, Lesley, Tami, Sheila, and Stephanie P. ...and anyone else who wants to do this!

6 comments:

Ledebuhr Family said...

You're too funny Ashley. I can't believe how big Cody and Logan look, and that was 2005!! Wow...

Jen R. said...

bryan is such a romantic. I'm lucky if Jared remembers my birthday!

adam and andrea said...

I love the Hoggatt family vacation pictures...priceless

*katie said...

Such a sweet boyfriend...now husband! And that picture of you is AWESOME! Oh goodness, I laughed pretty good when I saw it:)

Hawkins Family said...

That cake is amazing....I'm very impressed with Bryan's culinary skill! I didn't know how else to get you my email...so here it is jessicaannhawkins@gmail.com. Talk to you later!

Anonymous said...

Ashley. What's kellys email address? I always wonder how she is doing so thought I'd email her. and get a equest to her blog!! Thanks. Heidi