Thursday, November 20, 2008
What am I in for?!?
Normally Caden takes three solid hour and a half naps every day. Lately, he has decided he is not a fan of the nap. So today in a desperate effort to get him to sleep I decided to try our bed. I laid next to him to say good night and put his nap time blanket next to his face just the way he likes. Well, apparently he wasn't ready to nap because he pulls it off his face, puts it on mine, giggles, and starts scooting away from me. Last time I checked he wasn't even 6 months old. It makes me wonder...what am I in for?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Maybe he's ready to switch to 2 naps.
you should have known this was coming when you married Bryan!
:) aren't those moments so fun though? and then you say to yourself...shoot...what is coming? haha.
So cute! Reagan loves having a blanket by her face too, but she always ends up with it totally covering her face and I'm always going in to move it off of her face so she doesn't smother herself! So please don't tell me the 3 hour nap ends!! I need it, I need it!! ;)
Post a Comment