Friday, November 14, 2008

21 Questions.

Thank you Andrea.
1.What is your husband's name? Bryan LeRoy Phipps
2. Who eats more? B
3. Who said, "I love you" first? B
4. Who is taller? B
5. Who is smarter? As much as I'd like to put me here, we all now it's Bryan. The man is a genius.
6. Who is more sensitive? That'd be me. You should see the video Bryan got when I was pregnant of me bawling after he cooked his pizza before mine. So inconsiderate.
7. Who does the laundry? Me. And it's getting old real fast having to fold Bryan's stupid dress socks the way he likes them. :) Only kidding.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, it's got the night stand for all my junk.
9. Who pays the bills?B
10. Who cooks more? Lately I'd say it's me, but he's a far better cook.
11. Who is more stubborn? Me.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? This is weird after the last question, but it's also me. Guaranteed Bryan is thinking, "Yeah because I am never wrong."
13. Who has more siblings? Bry has 4, I have 3.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We share a leg.
15. What do you like to do together? Bry and I honestly do EVERYTHING together...just last night after we made dinner, I kicked his trash at XBox Worms :)
16. Who eats more sweets? Since my diabetes definitely him, but before that I could eat about 10 oreo's to his one.
17. How did you meet? We met my Junior year of college when he moved in with a bunch of my good guy friends. We were all out having a snowball fight. Bryan came out in his SANDALS...dang California boys...nails me and my best friend in the head and then goes back in side. I'll admit, I immediately liked his sarcastic little attitude.
18. Who asked whom out first? B. Remember the don't hang out talk by Elder Oaks? He used that on me. :)
19. Who kissed who first? Bryan kissed me in a castle during a rain storm. Unforgettable.
20. Who proposed? B
21. His best features and qualities? I love everything about this man. He is loving, humble yet very confident, beyond intelligent, creative, witty, HILARIOUS, determined, handsome, spiritual, and an incredible husband and father.

I tag: Jenn S., Erin, Katie S., Heather D., Lesley, & Tami. Have fun.

2 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Man a guy like that must come from an awesome family...

Jolene said...

That was so sweet. Bryan you are loved.