Thursday, December 04, 2008

Revenge Is...

A Pan and A Spoon.
I wont name names, but a certain someone, who I do love, decided to sleep in til 11 everyday of break while I got up before 7 each day. I decided to teach Caden a fun little game. And don't even think of feeling sorry for that certain someone...it was 10:30 when I did this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha that is the funniest thing ash! I would have done it too!:)

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this...

So what IS it with vacation for certain someones who think that b/c they are on vacation they just get to check out of reality?? Jeff helps out A LOT and I am so grateful, but as far as getting up with the kiddos...when's MY vacation??

*katie said...

Good job Ashley! I mean, 10:30?!? Wow, my day (and Alan's for that matter) usually starts around 5 or so with the first whimper (or scream) from David. I would love to just sleep in until 7:00 with no interruptions, that would be heavenly!

AlliSMiles said...

haha! i love reading all your posts about the "real" bryan!