I love the Christmas season. I love the lights, and the music, and the wrapping presents, and the excitment in the air, and the decorations, and mostly I love how everything is so centered on our Savior and Redeemer. We kept with our family tradition, yes three years and still going strong, and decorated the Christmas Tree the day after Thanksgiving. It really was so much more fun with our baby there. To watch him enjoyed the day was great--even though he can't vocalize it, I could totally tell he did. Haha. :) Well, I do know for sure that Caden is in love with the lights...and wrapping paper.Thursday, December 04, 2008
It's the Most Magical Time of the Year.
I love the Christmas season. I love the lights, and the music, and the wrapping presents, and the excitment in the air, and the decorations, and mostly I love how everything is so centered on our Savior and Redeemer. We kept with our family tradition, yes three years and still going strong, and decorated the Christmas Tree the day after Thanksgiving. It really was so much more fun with our baby there. To watch him enjoyed the day was great--even though he can't vocalize it, I could totally tell he did. Haha. :) Well, I do know for sure that Caden is in love with the lights...and wrapping paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love your tree! It's beautiful!
No counterpoint blog on the "setting up" of the tree. I was there after Thanksgiving...you may have tried to forget since I kicked you trash at cards
Just wait until he unwraps gifts. Yep I have to wrap some gifts two or three times.( Clever little kid only does his too.)
I love this time of year! It really is magical! Caden is such a cutie, I love your tree!!
I love Christmas decorations. Enjoy your tree this year. Next year Caden will probably be taking all the decorations off.
ps... i really want his racoon sweater. i LOVE it!
Post a Comment