So we drew names, as usual, for Christmas and just magically happened to get Tami and Wes. I still just can't figure out how that happened. :) Anyway, since they just moved into their amazing new home the walls are a little sparse, so we took family pictures and are putting them on canvas for them for Christmas.
I would only do this for these guys, and even then I was really nervous about actually getting a picture that they would like. Luckily, we-Bry and I both shot-got lots of ADORABLE pictures. I'm positive it's only because they are so photogenic. I just had to share a few of our favorites...and yes, what follows is only a few. :)
I would only do this for these guys, and even then I was really nervous about actually getting a picture that they would like. Luckily, we-Bry and I both shot-got lots of ADORABLE pictures. I'm positive it's only because they are so photogenic. I just had to share a few of our favorites...and yes, what follows is only a few. :)
We had so much fun hanging out with the Larsen bunch over Thanksgiving. The only down side was listening to Tami's trash talking over card games. Caden told me just today that he can't wait for Evan to come back and spin him in his exersaucer and pet Makayla's pretty blond hair.



+Final.jpg)





4 comments:
We are so not photogenic...did you see Makayla's school pics? You guys are awesome, I can't wait to see Caden.
P.S. I don't know if Evan and Caden should hang out...Evan is a bad influence. Don't let the curls and puppy eyes fool you.
i love it too! good job guys! does this mean they know what they are getting for christmas!? hehe...
Great photos!!
Way to go you guys! Love them!
Post a Comment