Monday, March 10, 2008

Why do they hate the dentist?

I went nearly 25 years without a single cavity, thus never understanding why people hated the dentist so badly. Today I learned why... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? I look like I have paralysis! My right eye was even numb and droopy. Bryan came into work to get our car keys and he laughed until he cried. The compassion runs deep in our relationship.

4 comments:

*katie said...

You look stunning Ashley:) I've had too many cavities to remember and sadly, even a root canal. I despise the dentist...

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

That is sad--I didn't have my first cavity until I was 19 and think I was more upset that my record was broken rather than having to go have it filled.

kristen said...

both of our husbands are going to be so hated in life...

adam and andrea said...

Oh boy!! This only confirms my heightening fear of dentists!! : )