We did, however, learn that we have a smart, stubborn little boy. I have no idea where the stubborn came from. :) As soon as the tech would start pressing on my stomach his hands flew to his face for protection. He was not having it! One day she would not stop pushing in an effort to get him to move (Bry and I were thinking...well of course he's not going to move his hands away if you are slamming something into his face...he's not dumb!) He must have gotten really annoyed with her because he flipped his little legs right over his face and started kicking at her...HARD! She still would not stop pushing so he completely turned over and gave us a nice shot of his bum. It was pretty funny! The next trip was the same story. We got some great 3D shots of his hands pushing her away. By the end of the fourth day we decided it wasn't worth it because the baby was obviously not enjoying this torture and the likelihood of getting an actual face shot was about zero. And so...our little guys appearance will remain a surprise until he is born.
Here are little glimpses into what he will kind of look like...it's more like a magic eye puzzle. Good luck seeing it. :) In the top one he is squeezed into a corner, but you can see one eye and his little nose and lips. And of course almost ready to cover his face are his little hands in the bottom left corner.

This bottom picture is super blurry and the tech said he was stretched out of proportion but that's the best we got. Again, you can see his hand covering his chin. She also said that he has very full lips. We have no idea where those came from considering Bry and are are both basically lip-less.

Although we didn't get a clear 3D picture it was so fun to get to watch him on the ultrasound. We got to see him yawn and put his thumb in his mouth. He also moved his mouth alot--talking to us??!!?? Or probably telling the tech to bug off. :) We loved seeing him kick and push. We can't wait to actually meet him and see his little personality. We are just so excited to be parents to this perfect little boy!

5 comments:
I didn't do the 3D ultra sound, but I remember from the ultrasound when we found out we were having 2 boys, the tech pushed soooooo hard. I told her I used the restroom about 20 minutes before and I think it ticked her off since I was told to drink a whole bunch and then hold it....hello!?! When has a pregnant lady ever been able to hold it?!
K I feel like Rachel from friends, I don't see it! I'll have to come over and you can point out what is what on those pics ;)
So cute about how he acted in the ultrasound. Isn't it crazy that he is just this little part of you!!!
K I feel like Rachel from friends, I don't see it! I'll have to come over and you can point out what is what on those pics ;)
So cute about how he acted in the ultrasound. Isn't it crazy that he is just this little part of you!!!
I think I could see him in the first photo, but the second one was a mystery to me. This reminds me of that picture of Mars with what appears to be a human face. It's like, "Is that really a face?" Is the top picture a profile? If so, then I did see him. Either way, I'm sure he's a cute, little guy--have you started a count-down paper chain?
Haha...the first picture is totally a straight on shot...not a profile. I should just take these down cause you can't tell what they are--looks more like an alien when you don't know. :)
Post a Comment