Monday, March 10, 2008

Eventful...

We had such a fun weekend. Friday night we went to the BYU men's volleyball game. They beat Pepperdine 3 games to 1. This weekend we also got to go to Tucano's for Bry's birthday month. I don't have much room in my stomach but it was delicious! We got registered for the baby. We also had our second 3D ultrasound...I'll share that story when we actually get a good 3D picture of the little guy. We go in for try number 3 tomorrow...

2 comments:

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

Oh I'm so jealous!! I miss BYU men's volleyball more than anything (except maybe my family....maybe--it's too close to tell). :)

Jenna and Steve said...

That sounds so fun to go to a volleyball game. I have never been to one and that is so sad considering now only have I had 4 years at college there, I have lived in provo nearly all my life. Sad. You are looking so cute and pregnant! Can you believe that you are almost done? It went so fast for me, probably goes slower for the girl who is carrying him!