Friday, August 31, 2007

Sister Sister

ERIKA IS HERE!!! The little freshman has arrived and is moved into her dorm. I'm so glad Bry and I stayed here so that I could be part of all this. It's like living my freshman year again vicariously through her. Except thats not true because unlike me she has air conditioning, a SINK in her room, a vegan roommate, and no boys on her floor. I think BYU has been a much easier place to drop a child off; I'm pretty sure my dad was ready to turn around and take me home with them my freshman year as he passed the signs on the road that said, "don't worry fathers, we'll take good care of your freshman daughters". I'm so glad Erika is here and happy!!! I'm thrilled that she will be surrounded by wonderful people that share her standards and that on top of it all she will get an incredible education! Plus her being here also means I get a week to spend with my mom who is staying with us.

1 comment:

selway2005 said...

I'm sure Erika is less nervous than you were since she has you two to turn to. Levi's sister started in the summer and we have been blessed by her sweet spirit...and free babysitting!