I'm so proud of Bry; I had to post this. Earlier this summer Bryan was working with his mom designing a picture for their Stake Young Woman's program. After hours and hours of digital imaging this is their final product. The stake was so impressed with it that they have been asking for copies. Bryan decided he might as well see if he could market the photo to Desert Book and other LDS stores in their area. Last week he got a large email order from Desert Book in Sacramento. His big endeavor really paid off. He is going to have his "art" in a store!
Monday, August 06, 2007
Sacramento Temple
A Refuge from the Storm
I'm so proud of Bry; I had to post this. Earlier this summer Bryan was working with his mom designing a picture for their Stake Young Woman's program. After hours and hours of digital imaging this is their final product. The stake was so impressed with it that they have been asking for copies. Bryan decided he might as well see if he could market the photo to Desert Book and other LDS stores in their area. Last week he got a large email order from Desert Book in Sacramento. His big endeavor really paid off. He is going to have his "art" in a store!
I'm so proud of Bry; I had to post this. Earlier this summer Bryan was working with his mom designing a picture for their Stake Young Woman's program. After hours and hours of digital imaging this is their final product. The stake was so impressed with it that they have been asking for copies. Bryan decided he might as well see if he could market the photo to Desert Book and other LDS stores in their area. Last week he got a large email order from Desert Book in Sacramento. His big endeavor really paid off. He is going to have his "art" in a store!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that's really neat! congrats!
Thats so awesome! Way to go Bryan! It's a beautiful picture!
That is really an amazing picture! Way to go!
Post a Comment