Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hair Cut


We are leaving for Califonia tomorrow night! YAY! It is a much desired break from this truculent place of employment. Okay work is not that bad but you wont see me crying over the days I miss. While we are basking in the sunny relaxation this vacation will bring I will also be getting a haircut! But we all know that I am extremely indecisive. As of now this is my top choice. Yes or No?!? Please cast your vote now.

6 comments:

DADDY "O" said...

Who cares about the hair, I vote for the package.

DADDY "O" said...

Who cares about the hair, I vote for the whole package.

Melissa said...

Honestly? It's REALLY cute, but so similar to our current style! Just extra layering around the face and ends.

kami said...

i approve...reese witherspoon always has cute hair!

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

HELLO! This is Liz from King Henry! (YOu were my visiting teacher?) Remember?
Well, how are you? where are you living? If you are in Utah we should get together!!!

Kelli and Dana said...

I vote yes! It's a classic cut that can't get butchered too much:) Miss ya and that trunculent work place (word of the day?)