
It was September 28, 1928 and we were called for a meeting to discuss the death of Hal Capone. Which one of us was guilty?
Bryan decided that while we were in Cali we were going to host a murder mystery dinner. We went shopping for our costumes at thrift stores around town. So funny trying to find costumes for our roles. At one of the stores we found Jolene her cigarette holder and dad his diamond bling cane. AND How crafty am I?!? I made my flower headband. So special.

Paul and Jolene: Earnest ("Bet A Million") G. Ambler and "Silky" M. Adam
Basically these names are saying that my father in law has a gambling problem and my mother in law owns a silky strip club. Since I used to be employed by her she solicited me. She was a great influence on me.
Paul accidentally called Silky, Lacey, in one of his interrogations. Bryan replies with "please keep your personal pet names out of this game" Very funny.


Tami and Wes: Molly M. Awbster (The Moll) and Eddie ("Socks") R. Gyle.
Molly is a shopaholic flapper and a bootlegger; great combo. Eddie owns my current place of employment. He got really creative with the name...Eddies.
Ashley and Josh: Malissa F. Orrthot ("Scoop") and Billy "The Kid" Thrower.
We just thought it was funny that Josh was a kid thrower. Childish we know. Scoop is a reporter and wannabe killer. She also dated the dead man....dun dun dun.

Bryan and Ashley: S. Treighton Harrow and Anna Maria Carlotta Sassine ("Torchy")
Bryan was a dirty lawyer that took under the table payments to set criminals free...all too fitting. My character was perfect on many levels also. First because her name is almost as long as my real name, secondly because she's a club singer, and thirdly because I'm a hired hit woman. :)

Bryan put together a delicious 3 course meal and we played 4 rounds of this murder mystery until 1 in the morning. It was a blast watching each other in character. In the end we found out that Silky was the killer.


3 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! Cute pictures!! Love it!
How fun!! I don't know that I could convince Alan that a murder mystery dinner would be fun...but mayber after he sees these pictures he'll change his mind:)
Post a Comment