We wanted to get family pictures in Utah before we left. {Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lesley. What will we do without you?!?} One of many things I will miss about Utah is the beauty of the mountains all around me. They really are so majestic.


I love these little boys. They crack me up.
7 comments:
LOVE them. We're getting ours taken (for the first time ever...ha) in a month and I'm so excited.
beautiful pictures - beautiful family!! Parker looks like he's starting to be able to hold his own against Caden! : ) I love the one where you're annoyed - hilarious. Phone date soon?
Those were such beautiful pictures! You have such a nice looking family with 2 adorable boys. Good luck passing the bar, Brian. I hope Caden recovers well from his surgery.
Cute family! We are going to miss you! Good luck with the bar and packing. Let us know if you need anything.
Very cute. Absolutely love the shot of you rolling your eyes...exactly how I would have been feeling!
Good luck to Bryan!!
Cute pictures! Where are you guys moving to?
Can I be your friend? Seriously, you have such a cute family and you look amazing. I'm glad we ran into each other at Down East on my random Provo trip. I wish we lived closer. Thank you blogland for making it a little easier.
Post a Comment