My little sister, Erika, is getting married at the end of August. I'm definitely not a professional, but I took her and Colson's engagement pictures and was pleasantly surprised with how many they had to choose from. It's hard to believe my little sister is old enough to be getting married. I'm so happy for her, and adore the guy she is marrying. August 21st will be a great day!
Recognize that the joy of motherhood comes in moments. ...Amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." -Elder Ballard
"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around and shouting that he has been robbed. The fact of the matter is that most putts don't drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is like an old time rail journey...delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." - President Gordon B. Hinckley
7 comments:
that last one makes you say "awwww." well done Ashley!
Wha!? I didn't know your sis was getting married! You did awesome!
How cute! You got some great pictures! I've only met one other Coleson...That is awesome that now i know of another one!
Wow, talk about a family resemblance! She looks so much like you, lucky girl:)
Ashley, your pics turned out great! haha, my little sister is getting married the same day!
BEAUTIFUL pics!! Well done sista! : )
So pretty, great job Ashley!!
Post a Comment