It's hard to believe our family was ever without this little guy. His smile lights up our home. And I swear I spend half my day kissing those adorable cheeks. I want 6 more just like him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ramblings of a girl surrounded by four boys
5 comments:
Those eyes! the smile! the bald little head!! all oh so cute!!!!
I couldn't agree more. I could love on those cheeks all day too. How was Bryan's surgery? Send me a text or e-mail when you get a chance! Miss you guys. Hope to see you soon.
the first one is my favorite. So, so sweet! We need to come hang out with you in your back yard. We are bored.
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!
xo
Do you get to give them back if they're not sweet like Parker? Or do you just have 14 until you get 6 more good ones?:)
Caden is petty attached also, his baby bro kiss are so sweet.
Post a Comment