Thursday, July 01, 2010

Reason 7,230,309,957 I love Bryan.

He surprised me by making a fire pit in our backyard. I was one happy girl.Sometimes I get really homesick. Not the homesick where you want to be somewhere else than where you are but more the nostalgic wish you could see old friends-relive favorite memories- smell scents of home-feel the humidity-kind of homesick. {I really wish I could just drag everyone that ever meant anything to me with me where ever I go. That would be nice.} Anyway, I LOVE bonfires. Growing up in a small, small town this is what we did, probably almost every weekend of the summer. Winter in Wisconsin did not allow that so much. It was always fun to me. Always. So, Bry made me a fire and s'mores, and it transported me home just for that evening. It was heaven. {And I'm well aware that I sound crazy.}

Oh and reason number 7,230,309,958 is that when I ran out of gas today (I'm not used to having a car, so I never worry about the gas...dumb, right, well that's my excuse) he came to my rescue.

5 comments:

Heather Dayton said...

How sweet of him! I bet that was so much fun. :)

Ms. Green Eyes said...

What a good man!

The Kotaks said...

Yummy! I miss bonfires! We don't have them here either...they don't even have graham crackers to make smores. :(

adam and andrea said...

that's so sweet - sounds like fun!!

The Boeckmann's said...

You don't sound crazy! In fact now I will enjoy the the bonfires of our summer more!! No more taking them for granted!