


I had to get pictures of the boys swinging at our favorite park. We going running here every morning and afterwards we swing. It's our thing, and I am going to miss it.And I know I've said this before but I will miss the mountains so much. I think it's because every time I see them I am reminded to look up; to look Heavenward. When I transferred out to BYU 6 years ago, I vividly remember driving into campus surrounded by the beautiful mountains, looking, upward, and having this overwhelming feeling that such good things would come from this decision. I don't think I ever imagined to what extent I would be blessed. Now when I look to the mountains, Heavenward, I am reminded of that day, and filled with such gratitude for the good things that have flooded my life since moving to Utah. This truly is such an incredible, unique place and I am thankful for all the good memories that we have from our time here. Mostly, I'm grateful for the three boys I got in Utah that I get to take with me. :)




Oh, and Caden's surgery went really well. It was the best case scenario: the cyst is cancer free and wasn't pushing on the brain! Like I said, we've been so blessed! He's recovering with a sweet bandage on his forehead for the next 6 weeks.

6 comments:
I love the swinging pictures!
darling pics, Ash. I bet Bryan cried when he saw these... it makes ME miss your boys when I see these. Let's meet up at one of those parks this week :)
Good luck with all your changes. I couldn't agree more with you about the mountains, we were just out there visiting and they are just so capturing! I LOVE them. Every time Jeff and I go back to UT we have such great feelings there, we LOVED it and I know you'll be back to visit and all those great thoughts and feelings will be back.
HANG in there!! Justin is at such a great age right now, your crazy boys will calm down eventually!!! LOVE YOU!
i didn't know he had a cyst! i am grateful everything is looking good.
you're right about the mountains, they are incredible. there really is something special about this place!
Love the swinging pictures, too!
Hope you're hanging in there. Little man and I are headed up north and I was thinking about one day we can meet up with you!
What!? I'm glad the cyst didn't end up being anything more serious. Wow. I bet that was so scary.
Post a Comment