"Dad. Daddy." No reply. "BBBBBBYYYYYYY---AAAAAAAANNNNN."
He recently learned how to open all our doors. So yesterday he gets out of his big boy bed, opens his door, and comes straight to our room swinging his arms and lifting his legs as high as they can go, "Ma-ch, Ma-ch, Ma-ch, Ma-ch, Ma-ch." {March}.
Where does he come up with this stuff?!?
I also find it a bit disturbing that my son knows how to use the itouch better than I do. His new routine is coming straight into our room, grabbing it, and playing the itsybitsy spider game every morning. And no, he doesn't need our help AT ALL.
Every time we walk by Parker's room he tip-toes, puts his pointer finger over his mouth, and whispers, "Shhh. Baby."

OH, and in case anyone is wondering...we didn't give him a bad hair cut, it just seems that he is incapable of growing hair on the sides. We pray daily that will change soon.

5 comments:
hahahha, he is adorable
how stinkin cute, oh I he is adorable.I love it when they start calling you by your first name rather then mom or dad, its so funny..gee they cant be too serios now can they..LOL! he looks like such a ham, I bet he soaks up alot of your guys' love!
lol--dude, they change sooo fast! This kid is a genius!!! I love it!
That is so cute! I remember the first time that Coleson called for Lindsey after I didn't respond to Mom! Kids are so smart.
Ashley,
I love how you changed your pictures at the top, can I ask you what you use to organize them. I really need to do something new but havent had the time to do research and figure it out???!
Post a Comment