I used to think Caden was my child because he loved to swing like me...

Now I'm not so sure...


We had a lovely, sunny day while our visitors were here, so we went to Nielson's Grove. Caden ran like he'd been locked up in the house for months. He got going a little too fast...

Then he decided to take on a 20 foot slide...


Man, my hair is getting RED.




Jolene wanted a nice picture with her husband...

Jolene: You've been married to him for 30 years, shouldn't you know better?!? :)

Paul: As punishment I'm going to tell your mother why you are smiling like this.
6 comments:
Beautiful Weather must have been everywhere this weekend, we definatley got to enjoy some sunshine in Eau Claire as well. Looks like a fun day!
Who goes to the park dressed that cute, honestly?! You're too much :)
No kidding on the hair! Do you think its changing? My great grandmother's hair turned from blonde to red after her 2nd child...I keep hoping the same will happen for me. Maybe #3 is my lucky number? :)
You look fabulous! You do not look like you just had a baby. Congrats on the second one! I am so happy for you two.
That totally gives me spring fever...
1. love Caden's little face, too funny
2. LOVE your boots!
3. Holy red hair batman! It is really red! Looks great!
Cute pics and CUTE boots!!! I love them!
Post a Comment