Don't get me wrong. I am all about my little girls playing soccer. I plan to start them young. But we went to the Y's Womens Soccer game on Friday night and I wanted to poke my eyes out. Yes both. Boring doesn't even do it justice. Maybe this was because the game was against Wisconsin :), maybe it was because we were sitting next to 3 year olds, or maybe just maybe it was because they scored 1 goal the entire game and the rest of the time they kicked the ball to no one in particular and got it stolen over and over and over. Either way I'm pretty sure that will be my last game. It really wasn't that bad...we had a good time taking in the "sporting" atmosphere and the great fall weather. Did I mention I am so happy that it is fall. My favorite season ever! The changing trees, the distinct smell, the breeze, the excitment of a fresh start, and it's our anniversary in less than a month!! Fall is fabulous.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Soccer for Girls...
Don't get me wrong. I am all about my little girls playing soccer. I plan to start them young. But we went to the Y's Womens Soccer game on Friday night and I wanted to poke my eyes out. Yes both. Boring doesn't even do it justice. Maybe this was because the game was against Wisconsin :), maybe it was because we were sitting next to 3 year olds, or maybe just maybe it was because they scored 1 goal the entire game and the rest of the time they kicked the ball to no one in particular and got it stolen over and over and over. Either way I'm pretty sure that will be my last game. It really wasn't that bad...we had a good time taking in the "sporting" atmosphere and the great fall weather. Did I mention I am so happy that it is fall. My favorite season ever! The changing trees, the distinct smell, the breeze, the excitment of a fresh start, and it's our anniversary in less than a month!! Fall is fabulous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i love fall too... my favorite! i miss you guys!
Alan and I are glad you didn't poke your eyes out. :) And I love fall too, though I don't know that San Diego really has fall weather--it does get kind of cooler:)
Post a Comment