Friday, September 14, 2007

Chubby Bunny

I have never been so proud in my entire life. I am married to the 2007 BYU Law School Chubby Bunny Champion. His reward for having a big mouth...a BYU Law School mug valued at $6. This will look incredible on his resume.

4 comments:

*katie said...

Way to go Bryan!! I too am so proud:)

The Nelsons said...

We are glad to see that you are accomplishing GREAT things in grad school. Keep up the good work.

Kelli and Dana said...

OH MY WORD!!! I couldn't be prouder that i know you two. Why is Texas so lame! Where is our chubby bunny contest? Dangit! Stop drinking people and start shoving mallows in your face...now! Tell Bryan congrats.

heather peck said...

Hey Ashley! How are things! I have to say, I had no idea Bryon had such a big mouth! That is so funny!