Bry got to hang out with the girls all day. I know he had a joyous time watching my mom and sister try on clothes and make up. After a morning of shopping, and getting Erika not to hate us any more we headed to Olive Garden. (Bry and I decided to play a practical joke. Erika met a guy her first day here. He is obviously very into her. We stole her phone and changed
Bryan's name in her phone to be "the boys" name and then texted her that "He knew it was fast but was in love already." We thought she was just say he was a psycho and laugh when we told her the truth. She thought he was crazy but didn't think we were too funny.) Awh well...we thought we were funny. And as I'm reading this I'm thinking we are bored, pathetic married people.Anyway, after Olive Garden we took my mom house hunting. It's been really fun having them out here!

5 comments:
Poor Bryan, hanging out with the girls. Steve knows exactly what that feels like! haha
So - My name is Kendra. This is going to sound weird... but my sister was bloghopping the other day and came across your page. Then she told me that I had to check it out. My husband is a 1L at BYU law school too. We've been married for about 3 years and haven't been able to have kids yet. Anyway, feel free to check out our blog (jeremyandkendrajohnston.blogspot.com). Hopefully, we'll run into each other at the law school some time.
Looks like you guys had a very fun Labor Day. I am still waiting for Bryan to walk into work with a big cup of soda. :(
That is funny because it's something that's acutally happened before in Provo!! Ha! I'll keep that one in mind for when my sis makes it to college!
Uh...do we mean labor day cause if we're talking memorial day you are waaaaay late chica
Post a Comment