I started taking classes again this semester so I have all the requirements for graduate school complete. I was all excited to go back to school; to learn; to be part of the college life while Bry is. Yes....that excitement wore off pretty quick. Erika has class at the same time as me so I went down to pick her up and see her dorm room. I was positive parking by the Museum stopped requiring passes at 5. I thought we would have plenty of time to drive up and get to class in 10 minutes. Oh no, all the parking around the Admin building ends at 7 pm. I'm driving all over with no luck. I give up and park in the 30 minute parking. Erika was freaking out, "You can't park here, class is 2 hours." Oh dear, dear freshman, so much to learn. You don't need to go to class to graduate with high honors. True to my usual pattern, I ran in, got the syllabus, and left. It feels great to be back at school. Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Back to School
I started taking classes again this semester so I have all the requirements for graduate school complete. I was all excited to go back to school; to learn; to be part of the college life while Bry is. Yes....that excitement wore off pretty quick. Erika has class at the same time as me so I went down to pick her up and see her dorm room. I was positive parking by the Museum stopped requiring passes at 5. I thought we would have plenty of time to drive up and get to class in 10 minutes. Oh no, all the parking around the Admin building ends at 7 pm. I'm driving all over with no luck. I give up and park in the 30 minute parking. Erika was freaking out, "You can't park here, class is 2 hours." Oh dear, dear freshman, so much to learn. You don't need to go to class to graduate with high honors. True to my usual pattern, I ran in, got the syllabus, and left. It feels great to be back at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a great way to start off the new year! How fun to have Erika to go to school with!
Oh the many things she needs to learn.....
Ashley!!
I am so disappointed in you...how com you didn't teach me that. The last two days would of been so much easier.
Oh...I know. I can't even spell 'come' correctly...I need all the help I can get. :)
The 30 minute parking next to the museum of art ends at 4, at least it did a year ago.
Good girl. She'll wise up soon. why I'd have failed three times over by now if I had to actually GO to classes...snicker
Post a Comment