Monday, September 24, 2007

Homecoming!


















This week has been Homecoming week at BYU. In all my years here I have never been to a Homecoming game so this year I decided to be part of the festivities. I love the football atmosphere at a big school; it is so much fun! We met Jenna and Steve there and cheered on our team until the rain started in the fourth quarter. We walked to our car completely drenched. It was great!
This is a picture of our view. Apparently we waited a little to long to get tickets, because the only ones left were seriously on the top row. Not joking, not exaggerating. We were laughing our heads off as we kept going and going and going trying to find our spots. Our seats were little notches in the stadium wall that were way too high up for me; my feet were dangling like 2 feet. We had a great time watching our BYU beat the Air Force.

1 comment:

*katie said...

The last Padre game we went to we had to climb and climb up a million stairs. I think we were just two rows from the top. We had a great view of the Coronado Bridge though:)