Thursday, March 03, 2011

I got a call from the Stake Relief Society President a few weeks back; She asked me to do centerpieces for the upcoming stake event, "Draw Near unto Me." Simple beauty always reminds me to draw near to Heavenly Father so that's what I went with for the centerpieces. I have the best in-laws ever, who helped prepare and spent a Friday night putting 25 of these pieces together. The event was a wonderful, spiritually uplifting day. I walked away filled with a desire to become more like these incredible ladies that are so close to the Lord because they have served diligently in the church all their lives.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love these! I have to plan the Relief Society Birthday Dinner and I may just have to copy this!

Anonymous said...

om gosh I absolutely love them, so fancy and elegant! awesome work!

Sofia Dowse said...

They are beautiful. You really are such an artist!

gbrooks said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! We just had a Stake Women's Conference today, and I wish we had gone with simpler centerpieces. I love the look of these.