Monday, March 07, 2011

A friend posted video's of her two adorable girls quietly dancing and singing. While I'm watching the video I hear this going on in the back of my house...

And that's the difference between boys and girls folks. :)

6 comments:

*katie said...

Oh yes, there is a ginormous difference between boys and girls!!! When the boys were younger and all over the place and into everything (they still are), my girlfriends all had little girls that just sat there and did nothing--not totally literal of course, but that's how it felt. Well, they all have little busy boys know and understand what it was like for me. However, I will contend that they don't really know what it was like since I have twins and they have just one. :)

kristen said...

i can't get the videos to work! but i can imagine it all. Ü i'm assuming i was "the friend with the quiet girls" hehe...
and if it makes you feel better it's not ALWAYS that calm at our house. Ü just a lot more make-up, jewelry, and drama!

adam and andrea said...

Looks like our house (except only one wild man, not two!) By the way - I think one of those rambunctious little boys called me yesterday...when I answered, all I could hear was little boy giggling. It was pretty cute!

Megan said...

2 WEEKS!!

The Gilberts said...

You have such adorable boys, Ashley! I love those bouncy things.

Sheila said...

SERIOUSLY!!!! MY house is a WWF wrestling ring every night before scriptures...so great ;0)