Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

We made green cookies with just enough green sprinkles for Caden to be somewhat satisfied. Then we went with our cute play group and hunted for a pot of gold. Caden was thrilled when the pot contained mini reeses. Parker got a slinky. Believe me, there were a lot happier than the picture shows. {And yes, I'm totally straining to hold them both.}

2 comments:

Ledebuhr Family said...

Fun! I know I'm a giant compared to you, but where did you get those cute jeans? Maybe they make them for people my size! :)

Heather Dayton said...

I think you need more sprinkles on those cookies... :) You look so cute in your St. Patty's day green - and you look super strong! I don't know when you changed your blog to say 'outnumbered' (probably like a year ago or something...) but I just noticed it and laughed out loud. :)